Friday, July 15, 2011

Clarrissa Lee Moon-Nightwolves Siren Song(Book Review and Character Interview)


Nightwolves Siren Song
by:Clarrissa Lee Moon




Synopsis: Volume three: Nightwolves Siren's Song is a strategic game of chess moves for both players of light and dark. Catrina must not only try to save herself, but her children who have picked a bad time to go through their rites of passage into adulthood. Catrina must stand aside as her eldest son, Christoph is called away for a dangerous quest. General Robertson has a well laid plan of trapping Catrina using his spy to curse Crimson. The mate of a Voodoo Maven has Craven marked for possession to control his ever growing powers as a Dire Wolf. Can Catrina avoid the traps and shield her children before the timer runs out?




Review of Nightwolves Siren’s Song
By Clarrissa Lee Moon
4 out of 5 stars
I really like this cover!!! Like with the first book it would make me pick it up to find out more.

I feel like the flow of this book was better than the first two :) I didn’t want to put it down. I really like getting to know the characters some more and seeing how they will respond to all the things they are up against.

There are new worlds, allies, and enemies in book three and you really start to feel more connected to the story. It probably has to do with the fact that a lot of the information needed to understand certain things is dealt with in the first two books and now we are focusing mainly on the story. It really helps to understand what is going on and there aren’t as many flow problems due to needed information. I can’t wait to read the prequel because there are things being mentioned in the first three books that I want to know more about.

This one didn’t pick up right away after book, two but not long after, and I still feel like we should be given some insight into what is going on between Cat and her sister Cendra since book two, but we don’t really see her at all. Is she mad at her? Does she blame her?

This one is definitely a cliffhanger, Cat has put everyone she loves before herself once again and even though I love that in her character, she can’t help anyone if she doesn’t make it. I can’t wait to read the next one and find out what happens next!

Overall this was a great book and I am really enjoying this series.



Character Interview: Romeo

What is your full name?
Sergeant Theodore Roosevelt Watson.


Why are you nicknamed Romeo?
Because I have a girl in every port ;)

Where do you live?
I am stationed at Truax Field right now in Corpus Christi, Texas.

Where are you from?
My parents still live in Mesa, Texas.

How old are you?
A very young 30, sweetheart.

How would you describe your looks??
A lean, mean love machine. You’re typical tall, dark and dangerous, baby.

In Twitter Fashion use 140 characters or less, sum your personal ad for us.
The man who can make you beg for more.

What kind of childhood did you have?
It was a good childhood. Mom bakes the best apple pies and dad still gets up at the crack of dawn to tend the farm at home.

How do you deal with conflict and change?
Sex and booze..sometimes fights.

Who else is in your life?
Every pretty girl I meet.
To bag every babe in the world. Even the married ones.

What are your hobbies and interests?
Girls, guns and girls.

What motivates you?
Being the best…at everything I do- in bed and out of it.

Of what are you proudest?
Three girls at once.

What is your most embarrassing memory?
Waking up with some woman’s husband pointing a gun at me. I usually make it out the door faster.

What was your first date like?
At a Carnival my hometown has every year. I took my high school sweetheart there on our first date and on my last date.

How did you meet the person of your dreams? (if applies)
Turns out she was just like any other woman after all.

Who are your best friends?
Trojans and Magnums….you figure it out.

Who were your best friends in the past, and why aren't they your best friends today?
Clay used to be my best friend until he slept with my high school sweetheart.

Describe yourself--what is your best quality? What is your worst?
I always leave the girls smiling. I can’t seem to stay with any of them for longer than a night.

What did you ask for on your last birthday? What did you get?
O’Hara got me a PSG1. It’s mighty fine.

What is the one thing you wish other people knew about you?
I always need more women.

What is your biggest secret--the one thing you don't want ANYBODY to know?
Now sugar when you ask anyone in the military that question, you’re gonna get the same answer. Its need to know and you don’t need to know.

What are you most afraid of?
Not bedding all the women in the world before I die.

What do you want more than anything?
Girls, girls, girls.

What is the strangest thing you have seen since the new people have joined your group?
Dragons that can change size at will. That’s the freakiest thing I have ever seen. SO far.

YouTube Trailer = http://youtu.be/xZVlNTduh5I
Link 1 = http://www.amazon.com/dp/1937085120
Link 2 = http://www.worldcastlepublishing.com/
Link 3 = http://clarrissaleemoonauthor.webs.com/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...