Thursday, March 31, 2011

Review: Across the Veil By Lisa Kessler

Photobucket
Princess Talia from Summerland has been hiding across the veil in the human world for the past five years.

Starring in a hit television show as human actress, Natalie Thurmont, her charmed new life is shattered when the past comes knocking on her door.

"Across the Veil" won Romance in the Backseat book blog's Paranormal Fight Club short story contest.

Short Fiction (6,000 words)





 My Review:

Even thought this book was a fast read, it is nothing short of brilliant. The plot was very original, pace was good, Characters and world both well developed. The twist were what kept me hanging on I NEEDED to find out what was happening. Overall it was a blast to read. I would definitely refer friends, and anyone else to read this book. 

My Rating 5 Stars!!

Follow this author and her books at:

Author:
Website
Blog/Website2
Twitter

Book:
Amazon
SmashWords

5 comments:

Lisa Kessler said...

Thanks so much for the review!!!

I'm so glad you enjoyed the story and I really appreciate your help getting the word out about it! :)

Lisa

JoAnne Kenrick said...

What a fantastic review!! I'm really looking forward to reading Beyond The Veil xx Congrats on the awesome success your book has already achieved, Lisa xx And here's to sales through the roof, and may reviews like this one keep rolling in!

Lisa Kessler said...

Thanks JoAnne!!!

It's great to know the story is out there and people are enjoying it... :)

Thanks for commenting!!!

Lisa

Unknown said...

Awesome review. It's on my download list.

Lisa Kessler said...

Yay! Thank you!

I hope you enjoy the story!

Lisa :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...