Friday, March 18, 2011

Review: Blackout (Cal Leandros #6) by Rob Thurman

PhotobucketBlackout (Cal Leandros #6)
by Rob Thurman
Mass Market Paperback, 352 pages
ISBN 0451463862 (ISBN13: 9780451463869)

I was alone, and I was lost. I didn’t know where I was; I didn’t know who I was. It doesn’t get more lost than that. Knowing what I knew and not knowing anything else at all, why would I want to be in the darkness where monsters hide?

Because killers hide there, too…

Half-human Cal Leandros has always walked a bloody line between keeping his mortal soul free and clear (sort of) and unleashing the horror of his otherworldly heritage. The one thing that’s always saved him is the memory of his brother, Niko, his friends, and those he loves.

Until now.

Cal wakes up on a beach littered with the recently slaughtered remains of a variety of hideous creatures that were obviously looking for trouble. The fact that he was the one doing the slaughtering doesn’t bother him. The fact that he feels like a natural-born killer doesn’t either. What bothers him is that Cal doesn’t remember Cal anymore…



And he’s not sure he cares.


My Review:

Quick Read! Could not put it down! I would totally re-read this book. This book will play with your emotions. You can’t help but feel sorry for Niko. L The story is told, most convincingly, POV of Cal. I loved how real the relationship between Cal and Niko. Rob Thurman put a realistic spin on it. Character are well developed. Storyline is WOW. I would definitely recommend this book!

My Rating: 5 Stars! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...