Saturday, March 5, 2011

Book Blogger Hop! Comes Around Again!

Book Blogger Hop

This week's question comes from Mia who blogs at Girl About Books:
 "Who's your all-time favorite book villain?"

Answer: Oh man this is a tough one! There is so many books I read that have organizations for enemies. After sitting here staring at this screen, for what could have been a couple of hours, I am going with Artemis. You Know the Bitch God Simi wants to eat from Acheron. Be cause like Simi I want to eat her to. I HATE, HATE, HATE her.
In The Words of Simi:

"See... I knew baby Marissa was quality people, look how she's eating the head off the red-headed Artemis doll. Simi need to teach her to belch fire, then introduce her to the real heifer-Goddess herself(Simi)"
Sherrilyn Kenyon (Night Play (Dark-Hunter, #5))

2 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. New follower! I should really read Sherillyn Kenyon.
My Hop

Melissa said...

Yes! It is a great series! I also love Christine Feehan's Dark series, and of course J.R. Ward's BDB.Thank you for hopping by. And thank you for following!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...