Friday, March 25, 2011

Book Blogger Hop: 3/25-3/28

Book Blogger Hop
This week's question comes from Mina who blogs at Mina Burrows:
 "If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?"

Photobucket




Question of the week:


Where is you favorite place to buy or swap books?







 

 

Q. Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100factsaboutme, give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.




 


Blog Hop Answer: For me that really depends on what book I just got done reading. When I find another book i love I wish I was in it. I love how a book can take you a whole other place.

Tag Along Friday:

What about you? What was your answer?
I love my local B&N. I go there for books or I order online. Their service is always fast for me, and it has a Starbucks. hehehehe absolutely my favorite getaway!

Follow Friday:
  1. Most don't know I am currently work swing shift at Franchise Tax Board (yes peoples taxes), as well as run a house hold during the day, which includes my two kids Isabella 15mo., & Elizabeth 5 Years. So I get a little tired.
  2. I am a very new blog. Most people do not believe me. I am only about a month old.
  3. I am a Starbucks addict - I even have their "Gold Card". XD
  4. I am a pretty fast reader. Which helps when I run a blog on my own and shoot to have a new review up daily.
  5. Probably the silliest thing about me is I am ADHD, Insomniac, who has a completely random, personality.

6 comments:

mrsfitzpatrick85 said...

Dark hunter series by sherrilyn kenyon all the way...mmmmm

Unknown said...

Myron Bolitar series by Harlan Coben

Melissa said...

Thank you for stopping by! Those are both great choices :)

Howard Sherman said...

Apologies in advance for my answer this week as it will not immediately resonate with the book blogger population which happens to be 99.5% female.

My choice is a book series geared towards guys which won’t enthrall the vast majority of my fellow book bloggers (who are almost entirely female) with the extensive discussion of powerful weapons and sexy milspec gear, beautiful women, eye-popping action sequences (with occasionally obscene violence), and the like.

But there IS something in my answer that just about everyone of the female persuasion can benefit from my decidedly “books for guys” post. Hop on over to http://www.howardsherman.net to find out what it is.

Happy Hop Friday!

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Tishia Mackey said...

Just stoppin' by to say high, I'm a new follower :)
http://paranormalopinion.blogspot.com

Bookluvr Mindy said...

I'm into Mortal Instruments right now because I am super excited for the next book release next week.
But...I'm a big fan of Vampire Academy!

I hopped on over and now I am a follower! Hop on over to my blog at http://www.MagicalUrbanFantasyReads.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...