Thursday, January 3, 2013

Review - Cold Light by Traci L. Slatton


Cold Light by Traci L. Slatton


The end of the world brings chaos, madness, and psychic powers. For Emma and Arthur, separated by an ocean, it brings a love that demands everything. Emma's beloved daughter is kidnapped by vengeful raiders, and Emma embarks on a soul-crushing journey to rescue her. When Arthur finds Emma, can she trust him? Against impossible odds, Emma draws near the rogue camp, where she also confronts the deepest choice of her heart....The haunting sequel to FALLEN.




Cold Light
Author: Traci L. Slatton
Publisher: Parvati Press
Pub Date Jun 21 2012
ISBN9780984672684


Review:

What would you do if your daughter was stolen by Raiders? This is a story that will stir every parental emotion in you and then take you for a ride. Emma's daughter was taken by raiders and there is nothing she will not do to get her back. The books plot and pace was stunning with its action packed story line  and the dangers lurking around every corner. But she is not alone, she has loyal companions along the way. The world building is set in a post apocalyptic world. The characters were creatively built and I love how much they were relatable. Over all a great addition to the 1st book in this series. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life! Am giving this testimony because am so happy, I want to thank Dr. Osasu for the great thing He has done in my life , He brought happiness back to my life, I never believed in spell casters until my life fell apart when my lover of 6 years decided to call it quit almost when we wanted to get married. I was so emotional breakdown to the extent i could not do anything reasonable again, after 2months in pain before an old friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster on line called Dr Osasu, this was after I have been scammed by various fake spell casters. I was introduced me to Dr Osasu a true Spell Caster. In less than 24 hours i saw wonders, my lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle, and after 1month later we got married and it was just like a dream to me because i thought i had lost him forever. Thank you Dr. Osasu for helping me but most of all, Your Honesty and Fast Accurate Results. email: Drosasu25@gmail.com WhatsApp Number: +2347064365391

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...